TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Please stop and take a few minutes to read this agreement carefully. By participating in this trade-in program you agree to assume the obligations outlined below. It is your responsibility to read this agreement carefully to understand your obligations.
This Trade-in Program is operated by Dealtree Services Inc. and other service providers selected by Dealtree Services. Dealtree Services and its service providers are referred to in this agreement as “Dealtree.”
You agree to the terms and conditions set forth below regarding the trade-in offer. In these terms and conditions, the Item you are trading in is referred to as the "Item."
1. You are the only owner of the Item and have the right to transfer ownership of the Item. No other person or company has any ownership interest of any kind in the Item.
2. The Item description, serial number and model number you provide are accurate and complete. The serial number on the Item is original and has never been tampered with.
3. You are providing the Item to Dealtree in working order. You are responsible for the condition of the Item upon its arrival at Dealtree's facilities. If the Item does not work when it arrives at Dealtree’s facilities, you agree to pay for the shipping costs necessary to return the Item to you.
4. You are responsible to pay for the cost of shipping the Item to Dealtree's facilities.
5. Upon receipt of the Item, Dealtree will inspect the Item to determine the Item's valuation. If Dealtree accepts the item, Dealtree will provide to you a payment in the form of a gift card in the amount of the valuation selected by Dealtree. THE VALUATION MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT THAN THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE PROVIDED TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT DEALTREE’S VALUATION OF THE ITEM AFTER DEALTREE RECEIVES THE ITEM IS FINAL.
6. When you place a trade-in order or when you receive confirmation from Dealtree that you have placed a trade-in order, Dealtree has not agreed to actually perform the trade-in. Dealtree’s acceptance of your trade-in order only occurs when Dealtree sends you the payment for the valuation of the Item determined by Dealtree. You acknowledge that Dealtree may reject any Item for any reason and may limit the quantity of Items to be traded in.
7. Upon receipt of the Item by Dealtree, all information, data and software on the Item will be deleted and unrecoverable.
8. If Dealtree is damaged or incurs any kind of expense because you were not authorized to transfer ownership of the Item, because of the condition of the Item, or because of any software or other information stored on the Item, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Dealtree harmless from any liability, claim, or expense associated therewith.
9. If Dealtree accepts the Item, you transfer all right, title and interest in the Item to Dealtree. Your transfer of the Item to Dealtree may not be revoked by you.
10. YOU AGREE THAT DEALTREE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU IF THE VALUATION YOU RECEIVE IS LESS THAN THE ESTIMATE INITIALLY PROVIDED TO YOU, IF DEALTREE REJECTS ANY ITEM, OR IF THE ITEM IS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.
11. You agree to ship the Item to Dealtree within 30 days after you place your trade-in order.
12. You agree that the only location for any legal action between you and Dealtree will be the state or federal courts located in Orange County, California.